Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Mouse


Another Mabelles Image Lucy's Cheese - which makes up into such a cute birthday card - and love the sentiment for the inside - "Age is not important unless you're a cheese. She was so much fun to color with my copics, I matched her outfit to a DP I had from a DCWV pack and love love love the absolutely ticket die from AMuse - and the set of sentiments that you can purchase to go along with, it worked perfectly for this card. I send a lot of birthday cards so just trying to get a few ahead so I don't slammed during the busy holiday season. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Love it! That image makes me want to just reach out and give it a hug! Great card - someone will be really happy to find that in their mailbox! Hope your day goes well, my friend!

Laurie Unger said...

Darling! love how you colored this.

Donna said...

Adorable card, that ticket is a cute compliment to Maybelle's design. Awesome coloring!

Chelsea said...

Great card!

AmethystCat said...

this is absolutely ADORABLE!!! love it!!!