Monday, January 23, 2012

Lucy


Although this is not the digi Lucy I still had my rubber set of Lucys - but she is available from Whimsey and Stars and is she not just too cute??? I colored her with copics, cut her out with nesties (love my nesties) and mounted her on cherry red cs from AMuse - and DP from Making memories - added a little glitter on the lace of her dress - heart is from spellbinders - sentiment is Morning Star - bit of bling again from AMuse. Edge punch is from MS - which I love - got it with my 40% off coupon at Michaels. I have someone in mind for this card - probably my regular chemo lady in Washington.

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see it in real life! I can't tell, does the card open from the side, or does the top flap lift? Inquiring minds want to know!!! Cuteness....thanks for sharing!

Chelsea said...

Cute cute cute!!!

Donna said...

Adorable card!

Angie said...

Adorable! I love the colors and that mouse is just precious!!!

Rita said...

Too cute!

AmethystCat said...

I love Lucy and you've shown her off beautifully! that image is why I bought the set. I have her in rubber too. :) Wonderful card, Shirley!