Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Workout Birdie


OMG isn't this little guy just the cutest and it was "FREE"!!! yes I said FREE - how - well just go to Doodle Pantry Blog and enter their challenge and this will be yours FREE. I love DoodlePantry Images as they are so cute and versatile - I use a lot of the precolored images for a quick card to send. For this one I "cased" this pattern from Indiana Inking and it was so much fun to make, a different spin on the standard gatefold card. My daughter found out a few months ago that she is diabetic so she has been working very hard on loosing weight - now that she has lost 50# she has decided to join the gym to help tone the body - so this image was just perfect for me to send to her.

7 comments:

Donna said...

Awesome card. Michelle will be thrilled when she gets it.

AmethystCat said...

Oh my gosh, Shirley! ADORABLE!!! love this!!! and, congrats to your daughter!! that's awesome!!!

thanks for the comment on my blog earlier. I did just post pics to show how the die cuts were made so that might make it easier to replicate. Thanks again! :)

Trudy Osborn said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love this card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! this little bird is so cute, will have to wait to use mine at the moment, but love it. Great card, love how you have put it all together. Had a peek at lots of your other cards too, love your work and the variety of everything.

Thank you so much for the comment on my card it is much appreciated.

Donna said...

Adorable, Michelle will be so happy to receive this beautiful card!

Patti J said...

Love your Workout Birdie, dear friend! This is one of my favorite sets - so much fun! Who can resist a cutie like that? Michele will love this card - the fold is SO much fun! Love your Panda from yesterday too - thanks for sharing, and thanks for joining in our challenge at Doodle Pantry!

Rita said...

Too cute!