Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Girl with Kitty

Whimsy and Stars Digi - "Girl with Kitty", Prisma colored pencils, OMS, spellbinders nesties, polka dot cs from AMuse, pattern from Echo Park, flower from The Angel Co. and bakers twine.
Another "sweet" digi image from Mabelle at Whimsy and Stars Girl with Kitty - isn't she precious? I printed her out on Neenah Solar White and was not really pleased when I colored another image with Copic Markers so this one I color with koh-i-noor colored pencils from AMuse - I had almost forgotten how much fun it was to color with pencils and OMS until I colored this little girl. Not quite the shading you can get with copics but it turned out very well. Cut out with Spellbinders nesties, glitter paper from my stash, polka dot paper from AMuse Bermuda polka dots, and the pattern accent piece is from Echo Park (love Echo Park too). Some bakers twine a pretty blue flower and button (from TAC) and a jewel in her hair accessories. Took a class back this past winter where we used glitter paper and the instructor recommended BEACON glue when you use glitter paper - and well I have used it every since, very reasonable price and available at Michaels. I just got 2 "new" to me summer images from Mabelle and I have a "new" wave die so can't wait to play this afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love how the colors blend so well. You did a great
job shading with pencils. Mom

Patti J said...

She is just adorable! I do love coloring with my pencils - must get them out soon. Your coloring is so pretty, and hmmm...lookie at those prettiful dots! Great card! Thanks for sharing - sorry it took me so long to get here :)

AmethystCat said...

adorable! You make me want to get out my pencils as well. It's been a long time!

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the coloring, I'm going to have to play with my pencils now!