Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 13, Digi Garden Girl w/Pumpkin

Digi Garden Girl with Pumpkin, Prisma water color pencils, DCWV white core paper, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Simple Stories DP, buttons from my stash, Spellbinder die cuts.

This sweet image is going to my little chemo patient who is staying at a Ronald McDonald House while she receives treatment so I am sending her a little envie with some coloring books, a sticker book and some M&Ms.  M&Ms helps cheer everything!!!  I colored her with my watercolor pencils (which I hadn't used for a while) used a bit of chalk for the rose on her cheeks, and love the papers from the Simple Stories line Harvest lane.  Lots of fun prints.  I am hoping she will love the little girls and enjoy her gifties.    

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Awww....this is so sweet - your little girl will love receiving it. You are always so thoughtful. Doing something for others is what you do first, always. I am so proud to be your friend! Beautifully done, dear friend!

AmethystCat said...

what a lucky little girl! You are so generous and it's a cute card!