Friday, November 16, 2012

November 16, 2012 Enjoy the Ride

Amuse Stamp, AMuse butterfly die, Amuse cs, Banner stamp ???, MS grass punch

Had a request from my chemo group for a "Need a lift" card so I thought this would be perfect, and how easy peasy it was to put together.  Love the bike from AMuse stamp set Enjoy the Ride - it has both a girl bike as well as a boys bike and 12 cute little sentiments.  For the banner I had several little scraps of AMuse cs (I don't throw away anything.)  It worked perfect for my banner.  Hope this gives the pt. a lift.

5 comments:

Patti J said...

This is so cute! Love that bike stamp. It will undoubtedly 'lift' your patients' spirits! I got a nice letter from my chemo lady today - made my day! Hugs...

Donna said...

Great card, love the banner and grass, you always have some "special" touches.

Peggie said...

What a cute card. Love the butterflies coming up from the bicycle.

Curt in Indy said...

What a sweet card. I like the banner you added to this. It added a nice blast of color. Cute image too. Hope you are well! Best, Curt

AmethystCat said...

great card! love the banner used with Enjoy the Ride! super cute!