Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14, 2013 Happy Mothers Day

Doodle Pantry Digi Image and DP, Sentiment AMuse Studio, Washi Tape asst. Spellbinders nesties, rosette paper from my stash, Pearls from AMuse

This was one of my projects when I got together last week with three friends for a fun day of stamping.  I knew my one friend Diane had never made a rosette so what a more perfect image to showcase it on than a Doodle Pantry image Mini Roses, it comes colored or black/white and as I wanted to make the rosette vs. coloring I used the red precolored and printed out matching DP to go with, and I printed the image and DP on an ivory cardstock  which I really like.  I also had never used washi tape on a printed paper either and again I was happy with how this turned out.  Since my daughter does not blog or read my blog this is her mothers day card.       

4 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Beautiful! I'm sure that she is going to love it. I have a bunch of Washi tape that I really need to start using. Thanks for the inspiration!

Donna said...

This one was fun, got me in the mood for using my Washi tape, and is beautiful!

Patti J said...

This is such a great card! You ladies had a very productive day! Bet Diane is making rosettes like crazy now!

Diane said...

Beautiful card, and does look like it would be fun to make.