Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 11, 2014 Happy Birthday Isabella

SU owl punch, cuttlebug embossing folder, circle and scallop circle punch, ribbon and bling from my stash and birthday candle border punch EK Success (I think)

Today is my great granddaughters 1st birthday - and I really like the card I came up with for her special day.  I used the SU owl punch for the focal image, had some "big" eyes and mounted her on dotted swiss embossed white, then layered on pink, same with the #1 - I had a # die and I cut it from some pretty pink glitter paper, and then I had a Look hoos from AMuse Studio which was just perfect.  Just a little decoration on the inside using a birthday candle border punch which I have had for a while a bit of bling and the card was finished.  I got her a subscription to Childrens Highlights - they have one for ages 0-2 so I am anxious to see if Mom enjoys sharing it with Bella.  Mom is into "educational" so thought this was perfect.  I also got her a DR. Seuss book and a bath mitt just so she would have something to open at her party.  

1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable! I hope mom will save all of Isabelle's cards for her! This could not be any cuter or show any more love!