Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 25, 2014 Inspirational Words


I really struggled with the sketch for Sketch Saturday this week - and I am not really sure if this will work but I like the way it turned out.  I got my NEW set of stamps from Sweet and Sassy today called Inspirational Word Art.  It comes with 6 beautiful word inspirations which I thought would be perfect for my chemo cards.  I also thought this saying stood alone as the focal point of my card.  Add a flower and a butterfly and it is ready to go in the mail this week.
     Challenges:
        Sketch Saturday - Follow sketch
        Make it Monday - anything goes
       

6 comments:

Birgit said...

This is very sweet and spring like. I saw this on MIM

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful card Shirley. Love the sentiment, so perfect for someone going through chemo. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

loz said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful sentiment Shirley. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Diane said...

Beautiful card Shirley! I love it, and will have to find that stamp set. You always inspire me with your cards.

Patti J said...

This is gorgeous! I really love the S & S words - and they just get better and better! Great take on that tough sketch, too! You rock :) Be careful tomorrow! AND this weekend with all the nasty weather that's coming in! Hugs...

Grenouille Greetings said...

I always feel that how an individual is inspired by a sketch is a very personal thing and I love how you have been inspired. I can see the basic shapes and, as a crafter who regularly plays fast and loose with our sketches, I think you have done a lovely job. Super sentiment too! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Good Luck! Hugs, Lesley