Thursday, January 01, 2015

January 1, 2015 Happy New Year


Sending Happy New Year wishes to all my friends and hoping 2015 is filled with happiness, good health, peace and surprises.
This was a fun card to put together and I am liking the end result.  You know how you add a bit of this and a little of that and well it turned out pretty nice.  This is a precolored digi from Doodle Pantry and the DP is included in the set too.  I used my stitched circle dies (which I love) and then decided to cut out numbers in gold also.  The number dies are from AMuse Studio.  

5 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous card Shirley, Happy New Year to you and hubby!

Patti J said...

Ugh....I keep losing my comments! Great job of ringing in the new year, dear friend! Your card is so clever!! Will talk to you Tuesday! Hugs...

Cheryl W. said...

Fun card. Love that old phone image.

Diane said...

Love that old phone and designer paper. Great design and the yellow is perfect happy color for the New year.

Monika Reeck said...

the color is so calm down Shirley
and I love the Image and nice sentiment too
your DP is yummy
Great new years card..
wish to meet you again on my Blog post..(I will come back again if you visiting me again :) )
hugs, Monika