Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29, 2014 It's a New Year


I made just a couple of New Years cards to send out this year - this one is for my daughter then I made one for my chemo buddy and one for my senior buddy.  This was a snap to put together especially when I used a pre-colored digi from Doodle Pantry and the set comes with DP to go with.  I used the DP behind my phone then used some double sided strip on my base card.  Punched out the 2015 from AMuse Studio dies - added a bit of twine and a sentiment and this card is read for the mail.  Challenges:
     SketchSaturday - follow sketch
     Penny's Paper Crafts - anything goes
     Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
     Sweet Stampin Challenge - anything goes


7 comments:

Diane said...

Cute card! Love those quick and easy cards. 2015 already, wow!

Donna said...

Fabulous card, like the design and the coordinating stripped papers! Very stunning!

Rachel said...

Cute card, thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin, Wedgie xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a gorgeous card, thank you so much for sharing with Sweet Stampin'.

Love
Maarit

Alex H. said...

A nice New Year Card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.

Monika Reeck said...

I love this image
and how you colored it
adorable
and is it again manly card..
love the paper and the 2015 there
great new year card Shirley..
hugs, Monika

Laurian said...

Beautiful project!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you come back soon!

Hugz

Laurian