Monday, January 18, 2016

January 18, 2016 Valentine Kitty


Love this darling kitty - Love your  Kitten by Gerda Steiner Designs  which was a "free" digi for us to create with for the monthly Progressive Challenge.  There has been nothing that she has created that I have not loved and seems like she is always coming out with more must have designs.  I colored the kitten with copic markers, popped him up with some foam squares onto a frame I made and the sentiment "you make my heart Hasppy by AMuse Studio.  How fitting for Valentines day.  Thought it still needed something else - and still not sure but I cut out some x's and o'x and scattered them around the card.
     Gerda Steiner Progressive Challenge

7 comments:

Diane said...

I just love that kitty digi! Perfect for valentines day, and I don't think it needs anything else. Whoever gets it will love it.

loz said...

Ver Cute card Shirley.Loz

Anonymous said...

That cute Kitty is so versatile. Cute take. Mom

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my goodness, this Valentine is so adorable! Nice work, Shirley. You rocked it with this one. :)

Laurie Unger said...

This is adorable. TFS

Patti J said...

Cuteness! Love the kitty, and your card turned out so cute! Thanks for the GS inspiration!

Pam Sparks said...

super cute Shirley! More red and such a darling kitty!