Sunday, March 13, 2016

March 13, 2016 Miracles





I recently took advantage of some stamps on sale at Unity Stamps plus every day they have QUICK one minute (sometimes a minute and a half) videos that I love to watch and usually ssay to self I am going to dry this.  Well this time I did and I think I like the result.  Watercolor washes are in but when I do it I always think I need something more.  So I did add some more interest with some flowers, DP which I scalloped and added some purple pearls.  Then they aso did a video on how to "step-up" your photo shoots so I added some props for this one.  Anyway fun card to make and fun to photograph.
              Challenges:
                   Crafting with Friends - anything goes
                   Simply Papercraft - anything goes
                  Word Art Wednesdsay - anything goes 

No comments: