Wednesday, March 23, 2016

March 23, 2016 Follow Sketch



GOOD MORNING

t

Today is sketch challenge over at THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT and this was such a fun sketch to work with this week.  I knew I wanted to use my CUTE Easter duck 705-G from
REPEAT IMPRESSIONS  and the sentiment Happy Spring 1301-F on my spring card.  I had a partial pad of Easter/Spring papers from Doodlebug that went perfect with this image.  


I colored the duck up with my copic markers, and added a bit of glitter with my spica glitter pen on the bow and hat band.  This card is already out the door to sweet great grandkids.


Hoping you join us using the sketch and enter our challenge over at The House that Stamps Built.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps BUT if you do you will get an added bonus of an additional entry in the random drawing for a $25 Repeat Impressions gift certificate.  If you go check out my side bar you will see a 10% discount on Repeat Impressions stamps.  Would love to have you join us.


Now why not check out why my teams mates have made using this sketch.
     Cherri      Deonna     Joy     Karen      Kathy      Heather   and    Patti


Challenges:  Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
                     Everybody Art - anything goes


  

No comments: