Wednesday, August 10, 2016

August 10, 2016 Designer Choice - Circle Card






This week our DT member Kathy was our designer of the week and she choose our challenge to be circle cards.  I have been wanting to make a circle telescoping card for a while and this was the inspiration I needed.  I have several birthdays in August so I choose to go with Birthday theme. 

I used:  9205-O Hydrangea
             9206 H Beautiful Days
             1113 D Happy Birthday 

I watched a couple of tutorials on Pintrest just to see how they went together and then I flew with my own.  I am pleased at how it turned out and I know who I am going to send this one too in a couple of days.  In fact she and I share a birthday.  

Hoping you will create a card over at The House that Stamps Built.  You don't have to use a REPEAT IMPRESSIONS stamp but if you do you will an additional entry in the random drawing drawing for a a $25  REPEAT IMPRESSIONS gift certificate.  HINT:  Take a look over on my side bar and you will see a 10% discount on REPEAT IMPRESSIONS STAMPS.  We would love to see your creation. 
Now go take a peek at what our Design Team teammates have created for this weeks challenge. 
                    
                     Cheri     Deonna      Joy      Kathy    Heather  Laurie   and   Patti 





































8 comments:

Donna said...

This is stunning, what an fabulous technique and design!

Laurie Unger said...

Fabulous! Very creative technique and design!

Diane said...

Beautiful! I love the telescoping cards and yours turned out great. The recipient will love it.

Cheryl W said...

Pretty card, Shirley! I made a card like this once for Halloween. It turned out pretty cute, too.

loz said...

Fabulous card and design Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

Look at you! Love that you used this these for a telescoping card - SO creative!!! Great job, dear friend!

Heather said...

Soooooo fun!!! And what a great twist on our circle challenge. Love the purple.

Cheri said...

I LOVE this telescoping card! I almost created one myself for this challenge, but you knocked this one out of the park. Well done, Shirley!