Monday, August 15, 2016

August 15, 2016 Happy Birthday Tulip





I've had this SU tulip image stamped up for a while - and in going through a "box" of things to finish projects I found it and decided to make a birthday card.  August has a lot of birthdays - in fact two ladies from my book club this evening as well as ME have August birthdays.  So this is going to one of the gals.  Not my usual style - but I think it turned out fine with using the washi tapes and the bling (from my box of "special" bling).  

5 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

pretty Shirley!

loz said...

I love this card and the layout Shirley..Loz

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Shirley, like how you embellished it with Washi tape and bling. We stamped those eons ago when I was at your house. I recently put together the ones I found and have them in my box and have been sending them to chemo special requests, they make a beautiful card.

Cheryl W said...

This is beautiful, Shirley! Your tulip looks amazing. I see you decided to use a swirly bling embellishment from your stash, too. I don't know why we save these things!

Mynn xx said...

What a lovely card, Shirley! I adore the fun washi tapes you added--and your bloom is beautiful! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx