Saturday, November 19, 2016

November 19, 2016 - Happy Birthday


I go to church/Bible study with a beautiful young girl that is beautiful not only outside but inside.  She really holds a special place in my heart.  Yesterday was her 18th birthday so I made her a card using Unity and Amuse stamps - her grandma told me green is her favorite color so I went with that as my focal color.  Stamped on regular cs, watercolored with distress markers.  I did add some tiny green sequins after I took this picture but then mailed it before I remembered to take another picture.  I hope she enjoys and had a great birthday.    

3 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Sounds like you have a very special relationship with this young lady. I'm certain she'll love her card. It's beautiful!

Diane said...

Beautiful card! She sounds like a wonderful girl, and awesome that you are acknowledging her this way.

Patti J said...

Another beautiful creation! Love this and so will your recipient! Thanks for sharing and always inspiring! Hugs...talk to you soon!