Wednesday, November 09, 2016

November 9, 2016 Being Thankful - The House that Stamps Built



This week Deonna was was Designer Choice designer and she chose a very fitting Thankful for our theme.  I had some beautiful fall pattern papers from HL that were left over from a class that I had taken and I chose to work with them.  Deonnas POTW this month was to make a beautiful rosette - and since I had not made of in a long time I chose to go with a rosette for my focal image anbd then for the center I stamped Falling Leaves - 3306-I colored with copic markers and I used Thanksgiving 3213G  for my sentiment.  I used a pretty spellbinder die for my sentiment and then punched two leaves from rust paper to highlight the sentiment.  A small strip of embossed cs with twine for accent in the middle and I am super pleased with the way this turned out.  


Hoping you will join us this week at The House that Stamps Built  using the theme of Thankful  challenge -   You don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps  but if you do your entry will get not 1 but 2 chances to win a $25.00 gift certificate for Repeat Impressions stamps.  If you look over on my right side bar I have a 10% discount coupon to use in the store for stamps - (Christmas is coming and they have some really cute Christmas stamps).  We are looking forward to seeing your creation.  

Now take a look at what our  Design Team has created to get you started.  

       Cheri     Deonna      Joy      Kathy    Heather  Laurie   and   Patti   

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Shirley, this is a great card. Using the fall papers and creating the rosette are perfect. Love it.

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, dear friend! Lovely rosette! Great idea, as always! Had a good time today...needed the day out. Thanks for creating with me. Hugs...

Kathy S said...

Great way to show off that leave stamp on a rosette. Very nice.

Heather said...

So pretty! Love your papers and that patterned rosette is fabulous!

Cheryl W said...

Your card is so pretty, and it just exudes warmth and kindness from those lovely fall colors. Your rosette makes a wonderful focal point.