Wednesday, September 13, 2017

September 13, 2017 Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge


This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is to play with the Tic-Tac-Toe below - this is one of my favorite challenges.  

I choose to do the Wildlife, Monochromatic, and Charms.

If you will note I used a paint chip sample that I had picked up when we were remodeling our master bath - (we went with a gray).  I thought it would work perfect for this image/challenge.  I used 4221-K Deer Family Silhouette  and die cute Hello out of the same paint chip.  I tried stamping directly on the paint chip and due to the surface the ink would not stamp well at all.  For my charm - Ihave used a "ribbon" charm.  I know think way back in your memory when these were popular, well I had a few - ok more than a few so decided to use it.  

  Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge of Tic-Tac-Toe - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

6 comments:

Donna said...

What a fabulous masculine card Shirley, like how you used the paint sample, I pick them up thinking they would be great on a card and then don't use them, thanks for the inspiration!

Heather said...

Very cool! Great way to recycle that paint chip card and the ribbon charm works perfectly!

Cheryl W. said...

So clever of you to use a paint chip card for your background. Love the buckle embellishment, too. Wish I could join in on the challenge, but I'm in Spain right now.

loz said...

Fantastic card and I Love the use of the paint sample Shirley..Loz

Diane said...

Great card! I totally forgot about the use of paint chip cards on the cards. It's a great masculine card!

Laurie Unger said...

What fun card - great job with the challenge, Shirley!