Wednesday, September 20, 2017

September 20, 2017 - Inspiration Challenge



This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is the Inspiration Challenge, beautiful fall colors - and leaves.  I used Repeat Impressions 
Falling Leaves 3306I found here .  I used a strip of ivory cardstock and using distress oxide inks to color - I then embossed my image in gold and did some splatters in gray.  For my sentiment I used Just a Note 1112E found here.  Some back twine and the card is complete.

  Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge of Photo Inspiration/colors- as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti


7 comments:

Donna said...

What a striking card, like the leaves embossed in silver and that acorn!

Diane said...

Great card to just touch base with some one. I love the colors, and especially the embossing. Great job.

Cheri said...

Gorgesou, gorgeous, card, Shirley! I especially love the detail of the gold embossed leaves. Your interpretation of the challange piece is a true beauty!

joy said...

Your card makes me want to begin to celebrate autumn. The tumbling leaves are perfect!

loz said...

Beautiful Autumn card and colours Shirley..loz

Heather said...

So pretty! Love how your leaves are the focal point and that little acorn is adorable!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, dear friend! Love the embossing...so elegant! Great job!