Wednesday, September 20, 2017

September 20, 2017 - Inspiration Challenge



This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is the Inspiration Challenge, beautiful fall colors - and leaves.  I used Repeat Impressions 
Falling Leaves 3306I found here .  I used a strip of ivory cardstock and using distress oxide inks to color - I then embossed my image in gold and did some splatters in gray.  For my sentiment I used Just a Note 1112E found here.  Some back twine and the card is complete.

  Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge of Photo Inspiration/colors- as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti


6 comments:

Donna said...

What a striking card, like the leaves embossed in silver and that acorn!

Diane said...

Great card to just touch base with some one. I love the colors, and especially the embossing. Great job.

Cheri said...

Gorgesou, gorgeous, card, Shirley! I especially love the detail of the gold embossed leaves. Your interpretation of the challange piece is a true beauty!

Laurel Kerr said...

Beautiful Autumn card and colours Shirley..loz

Heather said...

So pretty! Love how your leaves are the focal point and that little acorn is adorable!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, dear friend! Love the embossing...so elegant! Great job!