Wednesday, March 14, 2018

March 14, 2018 Tic Tac Toe






Our challenge for this week was Tic-Tac-Toe  and this is one I love to work with.  I choose to go with washi tape, green and fun fold.  If you haven't figured it out by now I LOVE fun folds.  
For this challenge I choose to use 9602-O Beer Mug , 9601-I Beer Foam   and the sentiment 9608-C Bottoms Up for my St. Pats theme card.  I paperpieces the mug, fussy cut the foam and used puff paint for the realistic foam on top and the sentiment is perfect.  Another fun fold this week and this one is so easy - keep watching my blog and you will be given the instructions for this easy fun card. 

Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of Tic-Tac-Toe - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 


8 comments:

Donna said...

What a fabulous and fun card for St. Patricks! Cute fold too!

loz said...

Fantastic card and fold Shirley. Perfect for St Patrick's day..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Love this card, Shirley! Your choice of papers and washi tape is perfect, and the beer mug looks awesome with its realistic foam.

Laurie Unger said...

Green beer for St Pat's day anyone? Cute card!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh that is a great fold - love the extra dimension you gave the foam!

Heather said...

Fabulous!! I love all the different patterns on your green papers; and they all work together so well!

Diane said...

How fun! I love fun folds too. I made some cards with this fun fold for my grandkids. I love your choice of colors and patterns of paper.

joy said...

This is a great card! Love the green beer- perfect for the time of year!! Made me remember a time in Boston on St. Paddy’s day.