Wednesday, March 28, 2018

March28,2018 Anything Goes


This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is probably the most popular - Anything Goes.  I love seeing what other DT and stampers that participate in our challenge come up with.  This week was our wonderful
Wendy's birthday week so I choose to post the birthday card I made for her. 


For this card I used 5123-C  Butterfly Sil. Small and the sentiment is from
the Birthday collection 1113-D Happy Birthday.

This is an "altered" form of ghost stamping that I ran across on a blog some time ago and with this image I thought it turned out very nice.  I had a pretty butterfly embossing that I used on some small dotted polka dot.  Die cut my two banners and the card is ready to go. 

Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Anything Goes - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

8 comments:

Donna said...

This is darling, I like the two sets of butterflies especially how you did the ones on the right!

Heather said...

Very pretty! I love that embossed corner!

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty card! I love your ghosting. Did you sand the cardstock to achieve that look? If so, I've tried it in the past, but it never turned out quite as nice as yours.

Laurie Unger said...

Wow, Shirley, this is awesome and What a great Birthday card for Wendy.

Cheri said...

Shirley, this is adorable!!!! I love those colored butterflies within the banner, and mounted in front of the embossed dp is a perfect touch. Fabulous card!

Darnell said...

Wendy will love your pretty card for her, Shirley! Everybody LOVES butterflies!! Hugs, Darnell

Esther Asbury said...

What lovely butterfly embossing to match your stamped panel! So pretty!

loz said...

Beautiful card and butterflies Shirley.. have a Happy Easter..loz