Wednesday, April 04, 2018

April 4, 2018 DCC All Creatures Great and Small

Oh wow - our first post for April.  Hope everyone had a nice Easter.  I always enjoy Easter service at my church - following the first service there is a children's Easter parade and egg hunt.


Now on to our challenge over at The House that Stamps Built  - our DCC is by Cheri and she choose All Creatures Great and Small.  Well I needed a baby card for a friends son/DIL and he is a Park Ranger so I thought this image would
work perfect.  I used 4218C  Whitetail Doe and Fawn and the sentiment to
go with 4116F New Arrival. I had in my stash some of the epoxy bubbles with words so I thought they might go with this picture and occasion. 

Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  All Creatures Great and Small. - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

10 comments:

Donna said...

What a fabulous card, this image is great for a baby card, I would not of thought of that, and like the epoxy bubbles!

Cheri said...

What an absolutley perfect image for a baby card, Shirley. Your card is fantastic and your choice was brilliant for the event and the park ranger family. I'm going to keep this image in mind for baby cards from here on out. Thanks so much for this inspiration.

Heather said...

What a cute idea! And those epoxy words worked perfectly!

Darnell said...

Your card certainly is perfect for the park ranger's new arrival, Shirley! They will love and cherish your sweet design!! ❤️Hugs, Darnell

Cheryl W said...

Love that this card is different from most baby cards. It's really sweet.

Laurie Unger said...

This is so sweet! What a way to think outside of the box using this stamp. Great job.

joy said...

What a wonderful card - and what a clever, clever way of revealing your sentiments! Great card!

Esther Asbury said...

I love the CAS design of your card. What an ingenious way to use that stamp - as a welcome to a new baby, I never would have thought of that! Perfect for a park ranger's new little one! Love it!

Patti J said...

Love this stamp, and your card is beautiful! See you soon!

loz said...

Fabulous baby card Shirley..Loz