Friday, September 07, 2018

September 7,2018 Congrats


Found out a few weeks ago that my grand daughters brother and his wife are pregnant with twins.  Well anyone who has been around for a while and was a TAC angel remembers this stamp. It has been well loved and taken care of as I use her quiet often. Has some really cute images as well as sentiments.  This will be one I won't get rid of for sure.  And they are expecting twins and guess what I kept the twins stamp set also from TAC.  Oh the memories. 

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

YAY! Congrats on the special news!! :) That image is just darling and I love the paper pieced outfit too! Not familiar with TAC images, but heard of them in the past. Really adorable card and colors! Have a great weekend! HUGS

Donna said...

Adorable card, like how you paper pieced her outfit to match the paper on the card!

Cheryl W said...

What a great image and super card! I think I looked much more "ample" when I was pregnant with twins. My twins weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and 7 lbs. 13 oz. at birth. They were big, and so was I!!

Darnell said...

That is a fantastic image, Shirley! I love your design! Reminds me of my DIL fourteen years ago when she was expecting the boys! I wish her all the best!! Hugs, Darnell

Danni said...

What a great card! Love the paper piecing!! I still have all my TAC stamps! :)

loz said...

Beautiful card and I Love the stamp Shirley..Loz