Wednesday, July 24, 2019

July 24, 2019 Anything Goes


This week over at The House that Stamps Built it is Anything Goes - one of my favorite weeks. 


This really came about quite by accident as  I was cleaning off my "trashed" desk and found these beautiful flowers - 10301-H Patti's flower solid   already stamped and all that was needed was to stamp a couple of leaves 10318-D Leaf solid large and then fussy cut them out.  Now I am one who really hates to throw away something I might use later so it was a pleasant surprise when I found these.  As I was cleaning up my work space I looked up on the shelf above my desk and saw washi tape - and my card came together.  Don't use my washi tape enough - as I really like how this simple card came together.  For my sentiment I used 6512-E Everyday Blessings.  I popped up my flowers with a pop dot and then glued the leaf under the flower.  Very easy but I really like the finished card. 

  Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Anything Goes  So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. ow it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Use a Stencil  -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.  
 

6 comments:

loz said...

Fantastic card and flowers Shirley. i should tidy my craft room more often as I also find lots of scraps I put away in case I needed them..loz

Donna said...

What a lovely card, the washi tape is a nice touch and great sentiment!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh Shirley - what a beautiful card! I love the way you used the washi tape in one corner and the bright/vibrant colors of your lovely card!

Laurie Unger said...

Great use of the washi tape on your card - I have so much of it and need to use it. Love this!

Cheryl W said...

This card is just gorgeous! I LOVE those flowers. Whatever ink you used to stamp them was definitely a great ink. They're so vibrant and the color is deep and rich. Good use of washi tape, too. I don't use mine enough either.

Heather said...

This is so beautiful!! And how awesome that the flowers were already to go; I love it when things come together like that. What a great layout, too.