Saturday, February 15, 2020

February 15, 2020 Puppy Dogs


I am really TRYING to use my NBUS as I have lots of things that I must of liked or I would not of bought them.  This is set is Happy Tails from SU - as some of you know we have 3 dogs that share our home with us.  
I have recently acquired a little boy that I am doing chemo angel with so I have been trying to make a couple of boyish cards ahead.  I am so used to making adult cards but it is really fun to make kid cards.  

I need to get busy and make some more in the next couple of weeks - sending out 1 or 2 cards a week to my little boy.  

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Well that little pup is darling on your cards here Shirley!! They make such wonderful masculine style cards for sure and I know they'll bring a smile! :) I understand about NBUS all too well!! LOL!! Have a great weekend! HUGS

Diane said...

Both cards are adorable! I'm sure he will love them. I love that stamp set and punch also.

Danni said...

These are wonderful!

Darnell said...

Well done on your NBUS mission, Shirley! And what adorable puppy dog cards you've made! Love the designs! Bless you for being a chemo angel to a little boy!! Hugs, Darnell

Cheryl W said...

These are perfect cards for a little boy. He'll love those dogs! You're so kind to serve as a chemo angel, and I'm certain your handmade cards bring lots of joy to those going through such a difficult regimen.

loz said...

You had me at Puppy Dogs Shirley. Two gorgeous cards and images..loz