Wednesday, February 19, 2020

February 19, 2020 Photo Inspiration

This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge was the photo below:  We can go with the picture or the colors and I choose to go with colors.




I was stumped for a bit on this one, I just didn't know what I wanted to do - so I ended up going with the colors.  I used 4314-K Flowering Vine and for my sentiment I used 1113-D Birthday.  I stamped the flowering vine in shades of purple and cut them out with a scalloped rectangle die.  I layered them on my card popping the one in the center up with some pop dots.  I needed a birthday card so this birthday sentiment is classic so I went with it.  Card base is a light metallic pink and I sprinkled a few sequins for added interest. 

Challenges:
     Creative Inspirations:  Anything Goes
     StampingSensations   Feminine
     Tuesday Throwdown  Favorite Color -purples
     Gem of a Craft  Anything Goes

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of hoto Inspiration So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Photo Inspiration, you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.

14 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

This board stumped me as well, and I also ended up going with the colors. (Although I added one I thought was there and wasn't - lol) I love the pretty shades of purple you used and the way you popped one up in the center! Sweet card!

Donna said...

So nice to see a beautiful cheery spring card, great take on the photo colors!

Diane said...

Very pretty! Simple, versatile card.

*Vicki* said...

I absolutely love your layout design on this Shirley! The colors are so pretty and I love that flower design over the vellum! Beautiful take on the inspiration photo and colors! :) HUGS

loz said...

Gorgeous card and design Shirley..Loz

Cheryl W said...

I would have gone with the colors, too, Shirley! Love that color combo. I like the way you had three different stamped panels to incorporate those colors. Nicely done!!

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome job on this - like how you incorporated the colors in your design.

Heather said...

Very pretty! I love the scalloped edges!

brenda said...

You have created a great take on the inspiration, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Feminine' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Patti J said...

SO pretty! Love that you stepped outside the tree box, and used a floral stamp! Beautifully done, and so creative!!! Hugs!

Creative world said...

Very interesting card design.Love your idea and CAS style .Thank you for joining us ta A GEM OF A CHALLENGE
Željka DT xx

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

I love the card design and the selection of colours, so subtle and pretty. Thanks for taking the time to enter our challenge this month at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

Joan said...

Pretty card and great take on theme

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Marlies said...

A beautiful card with a lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month. Marlies