Wednesday, March 11, 2020

March 11, 2020 Feline better soon.

This week is Tic Tac Toe week over at The House that Stamps Built .  This is one of my favorite challenges as it offers so many possibilities.  Below is the grid we were to follow for this challenge.  I used the top three:  cat, stitching and square


I made a square card - and stitched with a zig-zag stitch on my sewing machine attached the DP to the layer of light orange.  I paper pieced the kitty pillows and blanket using a beautiful new pad of paper that I got for Christmas from a dear friend.  Love the gray and orange together.   I colored the kitty 6220-L Comfy Cat with copic markers and did some highlighting with black micro pen.  I have needed some get well cards the last couple of weeks  I used sentiment
4033-F Feline Better .  A couple of orange enamel dots and card done.

Challenges:
     Inkspirational Challenge - Animal
     Less is More - Big and little - Big pillows little cat
     The Cats Pajamas - furry animal
     Crafty Friends Challenge - birds or animals
   

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Tic Tac Toe So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Tic Tac Toe-  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 


If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.

9 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the patterned paper you used for your background -- everything goes together perfectly! Such a sweet get well card - I'm sure it will make someone's day!

Patti J said...

Look at you go, sewing and everything! For real!!! I'm impressed! I haven't had my sewing machine out in two years or more. Love your paper piecing, your stitching, and your square creation - well done!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun take on the TTT challenge this week Shirley! Love the stitching!

Cheryl W said...

Awww, that kitty cat looks so comfy. I love those paper-pieced pillows with their enamel dot buttons. You have so many great details on this card, including the zigzag stitch. Love it!

*Vicki* said...

That little kitty nestled in the pillows is just darling! I love that plaid pattern so much and how awesome that you've pulled out the sewing machine for this! I'm with Patti as I don't even use my sewing machine so I'm giving it to someone who will use it! LOL!! Have a great day! HUGS

loz said...

Fabulous card and sentiment shirley... The train die set is made by karen Burniston...Loz

Heather said...

This is adorable!! I LOVE your pieced pillows; that paper is fabulous!! And the plaid background is perfect!

Donna said...

This is so adorable, like the plaid paper, paper pieced pillow and the stitching is a great touch!

cm said...

Echoing the others: your kitty is absolutely A-DOR-A-BLE!! Seeing him all cozy on the pillow makes me feel better! Thrilled you shared this cutie in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol