Wednesday, April 01, 2020

April 1, 2020 Designer Choice April Showers

This week over at The House that Stamps Built, Heather has chosen for us to make our project April Showers (use something wet), either technique or image.

I choose to go with a spring theme and used 3908-I Celebrate Spring.  I thought it paired up really nicely with my die cut umbrella and rain drops.

I used some soft spring pastel colors for my flowers as well as my DP - and by using the umbrella I thought I needed some epoxy raindrops.

Challenges:
     Crafting Happiness  - ATG - Weather
     Crafty Cardmaker - Spring
     Fab "n" Funky - April Showers

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Designer Choice So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Designer Choice -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.

10 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful April showers/spring card Shirley! I like all the cheery patterned papers and the darling umbrella.

Esther Asbury said...

Lovely designer paper for your pretty spring card! Love those little raindrops!

*Vicki* said...

What a fabulous Spring creation here my friend! I love the clouds in your background along with that pretty umbrella! I'm so ready for Spring and warm weather so that I can go outside and tend to my flowers! Hope you're enjoying the Spring too! Take care my friend! HUGS

Laurie Unger said...

What a wonderful spring card, Shirley. I really like the umbrella and those rain drops are awesome!

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Shirley! The papers, and the umbrella showcase your stamp choices beautifully! Well done, as always!

Cheryl W said...

Your card shouts "Spring! from all its elements. I can almost smell that summery rainstorm. Did you make those raindrops with Glossy Accents or Nuvo Drops? They look so perfect! I love your little umbrella die-cut, too. I have an NBUS umbrella die that I need to pull out and use. I think we are going to get some rain here tomorrow. If we do, it will remind me of your pretty card. Stay safe.

Heather said...

This is fabulous!! I'm so glad someone went with the "showers" theme! I love that fabulous umbrella die cut!

Janis Lewis said...

Wonderful weather card! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

loz said...

So Beautiful Shirley.. Love the oval die cut and clouds..Loz

joy said...

This is a great card! Wonderful clouds.