Wednesday, April 08, 2020

April 8, 2020 Tic Tac Toe

This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Tic Tac Toe - see below:


This is my creation - using Bunnies, Stenciling, and Dimension


I choose to use this cute image 1313-P Easter Friends with the sentiment
1303-E Hoppy Easter - I used the cute bunnies for the "bunny" requirement - I stenciled the dotted background and then I popped up the grass as well as the Hoppy Easter.  I still needed Easter cards to send to grand children so this should complete my Easter cards. 

 Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Tic Tac Toe So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Tic Tac Toe-  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 


If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.

8 comments:

Donna said...

This is just adorable and beautifully colored, like the scene you created, I've missed this one online and now both you and Patti have fabulous cards with it!

Patti J said...

Hey girl, look at us, using the same stamps, stencils in the background, etc.!!! You'd think we had planned this! We truly are sisters from another mother!!! Love your card, and your design is perfect! Great take on the challenge, sis!!!

Laurie Unger said...

Super cute, Shirley. You coloring is awesome on this and the scene you created to frame the bunny couple is adorable.

Heather said...

Super cute!! Love that dotted background and how fabulous that it is stenciled!

Cheryl W said...

Sweet, fun Easter card! I love the image of the dressed up bunnies. Your card reminded me that I have a really old wooden stamp of two bunnies in their best Easter clothes. I should get it out and use it again. Your stenciled background is perfect. I just love stenciling and have been trying to do more of it.

joy said...

Sweet, sweet image - I think the stenciled background goes perfect!

Esther Asbury said...

Love those pink polka-dots behind your sweet Easter bunnies, and the way you did a partial die cut with the bunnies ears sticking up! Super cute!
BTW --- Can't wait to see your version of my vellum pocket!!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and background colours Shirley...Have a safe Easter..Loz