Wednesday, May 13, 2020

May 13, 2020 Tic Tac Toe

This week over at The House that Stamps Built it is Tic Tac Toe week - one of my favorite.



I chose to do an easel, bright colors and friendship.  Not just a single easel but a triple easel.  This was one of my favorite folds last week and I made several.  But for this challenge I used:
                                          9302-P Cupcakes
                                          9309-C Tiny Cupcakes
                                         1904-I A Special Wish

I had some pretty cupcake paper that I thought went with this as well as a coordinating "sprinkles" DP - I colored my images with copic markers and fussy cut them out - adding some diamond glaze on the sprinkles and cherry.  For my sentiment I used a special wish and left it at that so I could use it for more than just one occasion.  I had some pretty sparkle enamel dots that I used on the sentiment as well as one for the stopper on the last easel.  

I found the directions on Pinterest and just worked along with the video.  I think it "makes" a little gift on its own.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Tic Tac Toe So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Tic Tac Toe-  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 


If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.

Challenges:
     Scor-Pal Challenge- move than one score - (several scores - triple easel)

11 comments:

Donna said...

This is absolutely amazing Shirley, I love all the triple easel cards you have been making.

*Vicki* said...

Wow! What a stunning card Shirley!! I just love all of the triple easel layers on this one! This would be such a fun surprise to open!! :)

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow -- what a bright and cheery card, and I love how you made a triple easel card!! What an amazing creation!!

Heather said...

What, a triple easel!! I didn't even know such things existed! So fun and so pretty! Love the cupcake paper to go along with your images!

loz said...

Gorgeous triple easel card Shirley.. I really must make one of these..loz

Cheryl W said...

Wow! Your card is a real show-stopper, Shirley. And you made several of these? They look pretty time-consuming, so they must have still been fun to put together. Love seeing your tic tac toe makes. I can see you really enjoy that type of challenge.

Laurie Unger said...

Holy cow! this one is above and beyond for an easel card, Shirley - you knocked this one out of the park!

Patti J said...

This turned out SO good! You are the ‘Triple Easel Queen’! Great job! Thanks for sharing!

joy said...

Outstanding card! You really rocked this one! Love it!

fusiafscrapping said...

Gorgeous! A truly gorgeous card. I adore your colourful background, and I absolutely adore the sentiment.
Thank you so much for participating in our 'More than one fold' challenge at Scor-Pal!
Isia

wannabcre8tive said...

I love this easel card. It is awesome.