Wednesday, May 27, 2020

May 27, 2020 Anything Goes

Wow another month on the last week, even with everything going on in our world the time has still gone fast.  This week over at The House that Stamps Built  our challenge is Anything Goes.


I choose this stamp for one of my chemo patients - it is simple and the sentiment is very heartfelt.  I used 6113-K Life is not  and for my main image I used
5709-I Gingko.  I think this is a stand alone stamp meaning it simply doesn't need much bling or embellishment to make a statement.  I decorated the envelope with the Gingko as well.  I enclosed a cross book mark that one of our Chemo Angels makes and sells very reasonably and will slip in the card without adding any postage.  I had this one that matched my ink as well as my DP.

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Anything Goes So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Anything Goes -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.

8 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card and fold, like that deep burgundy and pretty background paper!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is so pretty Shirley! Love your pretty color with the flower and your special fold design too!! P.S. Thanks so much for your very kind thoughts on my posts!!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful card/fun fold! You are the queen! The colors on this is also gorgeous. Good job decorating the envie too!

loz said...

Stunning card and sentiment Shirley.. I LOVE the colours and stamp set..Loz

Heather said...

So pretty!! Love the rich color and that fun fold!

Cheryl W said...

Your card is lovely and that sentiment is one of my favorites. We've all had those moments that take our breath away, and I hang onto those memories for dear life! You're so kind to send that beautiful bookmark to your Chemo Buddy. You do so much to make this world a better place. Thank you!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, dear friend! Love the leaves being stamped in the deep burgandy color, and wowza, that fold and DP just finish it off so nicely!!! Love this!

Esther Asbury said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card! I love how everything matches so perfectly, and the coordinating envelope too!