Sunday, July 26, 2020

July 26, 2020 TJ Junkies Christmas Challenge

Just getting in under the wire as there is only one more day over at TJ Junkies Christmas challenge.  I really didn't have a Christmas specific stamp so I used what I had and made it work.  This bunny us Happy Winter Wishes and isn't she a cutie.  I plan on using her for some of my winter cards.  I paper pieced her scarf and coat and boots out of velveteen paper (don't you just want to touch), so soft.  dug around Christmas papers I had and again made it work.  Again die cut peace for my sentiment and then used some tiny silver stars.  I had a piece of scrap hillside that I used on my card before this one so I had the bunny standing on that. 

4 comments:

loz said...

Very Cute Bunny and card Shirley..Loz

Donna said...

Darling Christmas card, like the scene you created and that delivered paper is fabulous with your sweet image!

Cheryl W said...

That bunny is definitely a cutie, and, yes, I do want to touch the scarf! I have some paper with a flocked design, but I don't think I've ever had velveteen paper. Sounds perfect for paper-piecing those winter cards that have mittens and scarves on them. I'll have to keep my eye out for some.

*Vicki* said...

Another really sweet image and I'm loving the color choices you've done here with the papers! It really makes your main focal image pop out beautifully!! I love this!