Wednesday, July 08, 2020

July 8, 2020 Tic Tac Toe




This week over at The House that Stamps Built.  I made another "inchie" card that I did a POTW of the month on last week.  For this one I used 9308-C  Bee and for the sentiment 9312-D Just Bee-cause.  I had some really pretty bee theme papers so went with the paper and the fun simple bee for my inchies.  Then I die cut a frame with piercing around the frame for them just to give some definition.  I added a couple of yellow sequins on my sentiment and I really think that is all that I needed.  So I used the right side for my TTT.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Tic Tac Toe So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Tic Tac Toe-  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 


If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.


10 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a fun card with all those bees and a great take on the TTT challenge! Love the inchies and I still love working with them too. The yellow sequins were the perfect finishing touch for this one, great job!

Esther Asbury said...

Oooo... I love the designer paper you used on this pretty bee card, and the fun way you incorporated inchies! Such a cute summer card!

Donna said...

Such a beeutiful card Shirley, like the inchies and that paper is perfect!

joy said...

I really like inchie cards, they are intriguing to me! This is really a sweet card!

*Vicki* said...

Really love your inchie design here too Shirley! Those bees are adorable in the panels and it makes a nice design with your paper background too! HUGS

loz said...

Beautiful inchie bees and DP Shirley...Loz

Laurie Unger said...

Yep - it's the Bee's for the win! LOL. This is super adorable. Liking the inchies!

Heather said...

This is super cute!! And that bee paper is fabulous!! Love it!

Patti J said...

Girl, you are rockin' those inchies! What a fun card!!! Love this!!! Thanks for sharing, dear friend!

Cheryl W said...

Your little bees are so cute. You did a great job on your tic tac toe card, as always. That DSP is so perfect for your card. It's bee-utiful!!