Wednesday, July 28, 2021

The House that Stamps Built - Anything Goes

This last Wednesday of July - our challenge over at The House That Stamps Built.  Well usually I don't have any problem with coming up with something for this challenge.  But .... here is my card


Dear granddaughter wanted me to make her a card using a fairy.  Well Repeat Impressions has a really cute fairy and decided to go with her as my focal image 4301-K Fairy's Lantern.  I used 3104-F Happy Everything.  This card kept evolving with glitter, die cut, vellum wings and vellum lantern,  gold splatters and yet it still needed something - so two gold glitter strips one at the top and one at the bottom.  But finally I said "done".  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of  Scenic card.   So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of Scenic.
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti. 

8 comments:

Donna said...

Darling slimline card, like all the gold and sparkle, she will be so happy with this card!

Laurie Unger said...

Darling slimline card - that fairy is so sweet - wonderful use of gold and sparkle...

Patti J said...

Bet she loved this sweet fairy card! And you know that I love sparkle and shine!!! Great job!

Cheryl W said...

Fabulous card! I love all the glittery accents. I bet your granddaughter thinks her grandma ROCKS!!

*Vicki* said...

Hello there friend! Hope you're doing well! Your slimline card is darling here Shirley! Love the sparkle! Just came back to my blog to see how well I can do with using my stash! Hope you can stop by sometime! Sending hugs

Diane said...

Adorable! I'm sure she loved it. I love what you did with the fairy.

loz said...

Beautiful fairy and card Shirley.. loz

Heather said...

Very pretty!! I love the gold glittery bits!! I'm sure she will LOVE it!