Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Summer Theme - The House that Stamps Built

 Oh WOW where has summer gone - we are in the dog days of summer here in southern Missouri - but in just a few short weeks we will start feeling cooler fall breezes.  This week at The House that Stamps Built our challenge was summer.  Talk about possibilities - but I finally decided to go with:


Sandcastle 9016-M to go with my "beachy" DP I had in my stash.  I die cut the sandcastle as well as an extra layer to mount it on and made a gate fold card.

For the inside : I used 2407-G Life's a Beach  and added a couple of small die cut sea shells.  My grandkids went to the beach this summer so I think this card will go to them.  


Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Summer So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of Summer
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti. 

9 comments:

Lynette said...

I've always liked that stamp, and you used it on a great card! Well done. :-) Perfect paper for it, too.

*Vicki* said...

Your papers go perfectly with your sand castle image and I love the fun gatefold design you've made too! Holding onto Summer for just a bit more while we can here too! :)

Donna said...

Beautiful card for our summer challenge, a sand castle and lovely starfish paper for your gate fold card!

Patti J said...

Wow! What a great card, dear friend! Love the pretty papers you used, and they are perfect with the castle! Love it!

Laurie Unger said...

What a cute summer them card. I love your DP and it goes super well with that darling sand castle.

Cheryl W said...

It seems like summer just started, doesn't it? I can't belive it's almost over. I don't even want to think about the "s" word (snow). I loved seeing your cute card, because it made me think of warm weather and digging my toes into the sand. Didn't really get to spend much time on the beach this summer, what with COVID, and all. Maybe next year...

loz said...

Beautiful sandcastle image and DP Shirley...loz

Heather said...

This is just perfect for Summer!! Love the die you used to cut out the sandcastle!

Diane said...

Love the sandcastle and the background paper! Cute card I am sure they will love.