Thursday, January 27, 2022

Lady Bug Valentine

                             


WOW - it has been almost a month since I posted a card - what can I say?Mojo on winter break, who knows.  BUT...when I got some new stamps and punches from SU - I decided to start with the lady bug punch.  What a fun set this is and the punch is easy peasy to line up.  I had just a couple of sheets of the red sparkle paper from years ago so used that for my base, cut out a pink heart outline from some pink shimmer cardstock.  Punched lady bug out - and decorated her wings with some fun little punched hearts.  Very simple but I like how it turned out.  Going to be in my room some more this week so hopefully I will post a couple more fun new cards from SU spring mini catalog.  

6 comments:

Donna said...

So adorable, great design and like the sparkle paper hearts!

loz said...

So Cute Shirley. I Love ladyBugs... I can send you some hot weather as we are going through our 3rd heatwave this year...Loz

Cheryl W said...

Well, how cute is that Valentine?! I love your ladybug and heart frame. It's a simple card that's simply adorable.

Darnell said...

Good to see you back from your winter break, Shirley! Your lady bug Valentine is super cute! Way to go using your new schtuff right away and using your snippets! I'd love for you to share in the NBUS gallery if you get a chance. Happy new year and have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

*Vicki* said...

Hello Shirley! I certainly understand about "missing MOJO"! I hope you're able to get some going for you and this card is a fantastic start to it! I love your sparkly ladybug hearts and that scallop heart frame is so pretty and delicate with it! Thanks for sharing your adorable card my friend! HUGS

Laurie Unger said...

What a darling card. I wish I could have taken a winter break - from my day job that is! LOL