Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Happy Valentines Day

 As most of you know I am a chemo angel - I currently have a teen boy as well as a female and a senior male.  Well I had no problem coming up with a valentine as well as a giftie for my woman and my senior man but my teen boy - and my hubby came up with a McDonalds Gift card.  So while I was out today running errands I stopped at McDonalds and picked up a gift card.  Came home and started looking through my Valentine box and came up with this:


absolutely perfect for my boy plus the Mc Donalds gift card - 


The stamp I have had in my Valentine stash for many years and is by Peddlers Pack - and the date on it is 2003.  Oh Wow - talk about feeling old!!!  Anyway I thought this paired up perfect with the gift card and it will be in the mail tomorrow.  Already mailed my other chemo buddies cards and gifts.  The grandkids dad stopped by and picked up their gifts (shipping is so expensive) and I have their Valentines ready to go in the mail the first part of next. week.  

Got one made for hubby which I will be posting soon.  Can't forget the DH. 

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Oh, you're so right - that image is perfect for your teen boy. I love the jaunty angles of your layers, too. He may not notice that, but we cardmakers do! I'm working hard to get my Valentines done and to also make some for the thrift store. Busy days...

Donna said...

Darling card and it pairs so well with a McDonalds gift card! You are so kind and generous dear friend!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh that image is so stinkin' CUTE! Turned out perfectly for your McD gift card too! I've not heard of that company before, but I have very old stamps too dated older than that I think! LOL! I won't part with them! How sweet to be apart of something to bring cheer to others and I look forward to your DH's love card! (wink)

loz said...

Gorgeous image and card and a wonderful idea for a Macca's gift card Shirley..Loz