Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Worm at the Beach

 On Friday I was able to stop and shop at a "local" stamp store- well ok it is a 45 minute drive but well worth it.  Wasn't looking for any thing but little bitty bug eyes which she didn't have.  Well no problem - I found a darling stamp set Little Worms by leanecreatief.com so I came home and had to make a card.  


DP from my stash - bit of bling Amuse - colored with copic markers.  Sentiments - in my stash.  But what a fun card to make - I fussy cut everything by hand popped up the goofy worm - cut out a circle and did some blending.   Note - see his SPF 30 - just a note wear your sun screen when out. 

This will go in the mail next week to my young tween boy chemo buddy.   


6 comments:

Donna said...

This is so adorable! Darling image and like that background paper, perfect for this card!

loz said...

Oh .. He is so adorable Shirley... Love the card and DP..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Love that worm! He definitely has a goofy look on his face. I wonder if he turns pink when he gets sunburned. he he Your coloring is super, and I love the whole layout. Great card.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh how adorable is that worm guy?! I love his eyes! Brilliant background paper for your scene as it goes so well with your design! Such a cute card my friend!

Laurie Unger said...

Oh my goodness - he is so cute! Love his eyes. Wonderful card!

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, this is so sweet! Thanks for the smiles, my friend! Love this!,,