Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Final Fun Cards

 Below are the additional cards we made during my extended birthday week. There are three I can't share as I am in a swap and we haven't had the swap yet. 




  The Hello blue card - was my technique which I did before I read the instructions so we did another one after watching a short u-tube and I have already mailed it out in the morning mail.  The technique is called fractured card or faux shutter - fun and easy peasy to make.  I am sure I will make more and I will be putting them on my blog.  

Have a great week - I'm off to finish my chemo letters.   

8 comments:

Donna said...

I'm ready for another day crafting and visiting, was so much fun!

*Vicki* said...

These are all just gorgeous Shirley! I love that blue one at the bottom and the blended colors on the top one are very cool too! The floral card in the center is so pretty! Thanks for sharing the inspiration from your fun birthday week!

Cheryl W said...

I love your first hello card. It's so striking! I'm also intrigued by the faux shutter card. I think I need to try my hand at one of those. Thanks for the inspiration!

Patti J said...

Very pretty cards! Love them all, but that first one is such an eye catcher! So glad you had a good birthday week! No one deserves it more…hugs!

crafty-stamper said...

Three beautiful cards love the colourful top one and the rich sapphire blue on the last one-Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment-much appreciated
carol x

loz said...

Fabulous cards Shirley..Loz

Laurie Unger said...

What wonderful swap cards, Shirley. The first hello card really pops. Can't wait to see the others.

wannabcre8tive said...

Fabulous cards. The blue one really caught my eye. It definitely pops.