Saturday, August 19, 2023

Fun cards

 What a fun birthday "week" I had this year.  One of the best.  Started off with Cup and a Card here in town - got so many beautiful birthday cards.  Dinner at Texas Roadhouse.  Wednesday was our 32nd anniversary - late lunch at Mary Janes in Perryville MO.  Great food.  Thursday off to St. Louis to stay all night with a dear friend and fellow crafter - here below are two of the cards we made at her house.  Friday Cup and a Kraft at a Paneras in St. Peters with more friends, more birthday cards and seeing friends that I had not seen for a while.  Whew - quite a week.  



The Hello card was made using a Simon Says die (thank you Donna for a great gift), I really like it.  The Nature card Donna already had things laid out for me to make this box card - Pink and Main Die - decorated with pine trees and deer.  This will be perfect for my chemo man that lives in CO.  

I will be sharing more cards that we made plus the cards we made at Panera's this past week.  


7 comments:

loz said...

Fantastic cards Shirley. Happy Belated Birthday and Anniversary...loz

Donna said...

I have them posted too! Was so much fun!

Laurie Unger said...

Great cards - love the deer one! Happy Birthday and Anniversary. Sounds like you had a great time on both.

*Vicki* said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday Shirley and you got to extend out the celebration for a week with good times! Happy Anniversary as well! Your card look amazing and I love that top card with the blended colors! So pretty! I saw on Donna's blog the deer pop-up! Love that! Looking forward to seeing your next makes too!

Cheryl W said...

These are terrific cards! I love them both. Sounds like you had a week filled with friends and fun--the perfect way to celebrate your birthday. And I'd like to wish you a belated Happy Birthday, too! I hope the coming year is filled with love and blessings.

Patti J said...

Beautiful cards! So glad you had a good birthday week - you deserve it! You bring so much happiness to others! Hugs!

wannabcre8tive said...

Both cards are beautiful. Happy belated birthday. Sounds like you had a great week. Wow, we don’t live that far apart. I am in southern IL.