Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Trails


Here is a card that I made a couple of weeks ago for one of my homebound patients. She is a horse lover so I thought this card would be perfect for her. I was happy to see that this stamp set was not on the discontinued list. This card did require a little extra postage to mail as I used "rope" around the top but it just finished the card perfectly. Going to be a fun day, going to take a class at a local scrapbook store O'Dear What a Memory with my BFF. The class is "Inchies" so I will post our finished creations. Just a quick update on DH, he had surgery again on April 16, and this time they successfully removed the impacted kidney stone. They left a stint in which is causing him great discomfort but that too will be removed on April 23. We are on the downhill slide of this "health experience".

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Great job girl!!! This is a very nice masculine card - (I really don't enjoy doing the masculine ones!) See you soon!

Heidi Hihn said...

Nice card! I love this set!