Monday, June 14, 2010

Gift Card Holder



I attended a bridal shower on Sunday - (remember I made the thank you cards) and I needed a gift card holder for a gift card from Target so this goes together so quickly. I thought I would share the directions: CS or DP cut 4 x 7 1/8, score at 2 1/4 and 4 3/4 fold on score lines. Using your circle punch punch 1/2 circle in the middle of the shorter end. Bring the longer end up and secure with red-line tape on both sides. When you put the image/greeting on the front just glue the bottom half and then slip an elastic pony tail holder to match your design to hold together. I decorated mine with some flowers and pearls. Rounded the top corners and easy peasy. I used a retired TAC set from last year called Shower of Love.

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Glad you had a good time at the shower! It's always fun to see your sweet Paige! Your gift card holder is wonderful, and I know Lacey must have loved it! Great work, once again, my friend!!! Oh...and thanks for the directions!

Suzanne said...

Very pretty! Sorry I've been out of touch lately!