Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Life So Big


This is one of the new sets available now as part of the Angel Company June Jubilation and is only $3.95 with a $30 dollar purchase. Using my impressabilities flowers panel I held it in place and sponged ink with the Tim Holtz handle and foam sponge ink pad. Doesn't it give a batik look? Then on a separate panel I stamped the beautiful butterfly in matching ink slid a sentiment from Dream Come True, added a little bling and a simple beautiful card is ready to go. I did this up in several colors including blue, honey, and pink.

7 comments:

Patti J said...

This is even MORE beautiful in real life! What a pretty card!!! And what a bargain - $3.95??? Wowzers! Remind me after Collinsville (lol) that I need to give you another order! Don't work too hard tomorrow... Thanks for sharing this beauty!

Laine said...

It's really pretty Shirley!!

Christine Pennington said...

can't go wrong when using two of my favorites: butterflies and the color purple! beautiful card!

Alley said...

What a pretty card, I enjoy the stamped background. Pretty

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Kim said...

Gorgeous card Shirley!

Angela K said...

Very pretty!