Friday, June 04, 2010

Give Praise to Him


#1 Sneak Peek for Glittered Paws. For this card I used a new set that will be in the new TAC catalog scheduled to come out on June 25!!! We are able to show some sneak peeks a little early to "entice" our customers. I used Large Labels nestabilities for my frame but I just used it to draw inside the mestie itself with a black micro pen - leaving just a slight space for the p in praise to stock beyond the line. I stamped the phrase and tree using my stamp-a-ma-jig to get pretty fair placement as I didn't want to go over the line. Some green satin ribbon, DP from Hemingway and light green cardstock and another easy card to put together. This would make a nice get well or thinking of you card.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous!!! I haven't inked this one up yet ... now you have me inspired!

Stef H said...

oh this is gorgeous! i love the frame! wow!

Patti J said...

Wow! I'm lovin' that tree! Gorgeous!!! The sentiment is very nice, as well! Great job!!!