Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Places you will go


I borrowed this set from my friend Patti and made a card for dear granddaughter who will be graduating from Southeast Missouri University in Cape Girardeau with her BSN (nursing) and she is trying to decide where she wants to go!!! I stamped the buildings and colored them with copics and then wrote names of the different hospitals in St. Louis. I used a basic grey DP for the background bottom and tied a bit of scrappers floss around it just for umph!! I hope she enjoys getting this card as much as I enjoyed making it!!!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

She will love it! Gosh, she must be getting very excited - all of her hard work is about to pay off! You have created the perfect card, my friend!!! Love that set, don't you?

StampinCarol said...

Fun card! She'll love it!

Suzanne said...

Super cute! I'm sure she'll love it!

Chelsea said...

What an aweosme idea!!! I love it!!!