Sunday, December 18, 2016

December 18, 2016 Snowman Nativity






I had "saved" some older Christmas cards I had received over the years and this was one among my favorites and I am not 100% sure who did the original - either Christine P. or Julie R. (I think).  This set was one of my Christmas sets from TAC which is no longer in business but I have saved it and used it many times in the past few years.  If you love the Nativity story and snowpeople  you will understand why this is one of my favorite seasonal sets.  Colored with Copic markers and Stardust pen, some glitter on the snowbanks. The inside of the card continues the story of the birth Jesus.

5 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful card Shirley. I keep all my received cards and love to look at them at least once a year for inspiration..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Great way to tell the Christmas story! This card is a treasure.

Pam Sparks said...

super cute Shirley! I've saved some of my cards over the years too. So fun to 'run' into them when digging for something!

Patti J said...

I remember this set so well! Love this!

Donna said...

I still love this set and your design is beautiful!