Thursday, December 22, 2016

December 22, 2016 Snowman


Another fun card using only dies/punches.  This snowman is so veratile I think I will get some mileage out of him. Made by Memory Box.  Last week I met one of my dear besties Donna and her beautiful/amazing and loving mother.  We have "adopted" each other - and she calls me her adopted daughter.  She loves to shop, lunch and stamp with us.  We met in Kimmswick MO. and shopped at The Stamp Pad - (where I bought a few new dies) and then lunched at The Dough Depot, exchanged Christmas gifties and had a very nice day.

Is this pillow absolutely ME??? Donna's Mom got this for me for Christmas.   For those who know me you know we have a herd of three fur babies - and love them all, they are well behaved (most of the time - ok some of the time), love to have company, love treats, and best of all love to be petted.  They get lots of pets and treats when we have our girls crafting weekend.



I used a SU embossing folder as the background for this card and die cut my words from two different companies but it works.  Loved decorating the snowman for this card.    

5 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

That pillow is "me" too! Cute! Great snowman card and that die might have to find its way into my collection.

Donna said...

The pillow was the perfect gift for you! Adorable card,you are really ahead of the season for next year already!

loz said...

Fabulous snowman card Shirley. That pillow is fantastic..loz

Patti J said...

Beautiful! Loved the pillow...it's totally you!

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked the pillow. Hoped you would. "Mom"