Wednesday, August 16, 2017

August 16, 2016 Photo Challenge





This week over at The House that Stamps Built the challenge is a photo inspiration pictured at the start of my post.  I chose to go with a wiper card and it has been years since I have made one of type cards, had to look up some instructions.  I used stamps from one collection found HERE  9712Q Fish Bowl, 9713E Bubbles, 9716H Fish Face, and 9720C Big Wish.  I had recently bought some "fishie" paper so it worked well on this challenge.  I had some underwater plant and shell dies so I used them in the bottom of the fish bowl.  I fussy cut the gold fish out as the popout on my wiper.  What a fun card.

Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the photo challenge -   possibilities are endless for this challenge so hope to see lots of entries. 
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

7 comments:

Diane said...

You are right what a fun card! I love the way the little goldfish is looking at you. Great job.

Donna said...

This is way too cute Shirley, great fold, background paper and like how you used the fish bowl!

Patti J said...

What fun! That little fish jumps right up! Cuteness in measures of oodles! Thanks for the smiles, dear friend!

Heather said...

This IS a fun card! I've never made a wiper before, though I have seen them. Thanks for always showing off these unique folds. Your card is adorable and the fish paper is perfect!

Laurie Unger said...

Shirley, this is adorable. Awesome folds, which you always seem to rock.

Cheryl W said...

I have always wanted to make a wiper card, but haven't...yet. Seeing your cute card makes me want to jump right in and give it a try.

loz said...

Fantastic wiper card Shirley..Loz