Wednesday, January 31, 2018

JANUARY 31, 2018 Sketch - The House that Stamps Built




This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is sketch challenge - this was so much fun to put together.  With Valentine Day only a couple weeks off I choose to make a Valentine card using 112-H Dancing Mice- aren't they just adorable.  I choose Valentine Day but I think these darling mice could be used for an anniversary card  as well.  For my sentiment I used 1201-I  Be Mine.  

Colored the mice with copic markers, then I started going through my stash of "love" papers and came across the heart cs, and thought the strip pink/red went well.  A piece of heart ribbon, and a couple of heart embellishments.  This may be my Valentine for my hubby.  

Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of Sketch Challenge  - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

9 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

This is so cute! Love those mice. This makes for a really cute Valentine’s Day card. Nice job with the sketch.

Esther Asbury said...

Such a cute image, great coloring, and I love the papers you paired up together! So sweet!

Donna said...

This is just adorable, the mice are so cute and your Valentine design is so delightful!

Cheryl W said...

Such a sweet card! It's so much fun to make Valentine cards and use all those lovey-dovey stamps we have. he he Those little mice are just too cute.

Diane said...

Very cute card. You are right it could be used for multiple things. I love that you chose valentines and I love the colors.

Heather said...

Adorable! Love the "dotted" heart paper; so fun!

loz said...

Very Cute card Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

Cute, cute, cute! Made me smile out loud!

Cheri said...

I'm in love with this! What an adorable stamp to use for the sketch, Shirley and like the others, it gave me the giggles!